Student Educational Visit
The programme details will be available from November 2017.
Thank you for your interest in the Student Educational Visit programme.
The Student Educational Visit programme is an effort by Food&HotelAsia to support academic institutions in nurturing the next generation of food and hospitality professionals. However, there are guidelines in place to ensure that Food&HotelAsia remains a business-oriented platform while serving your educational needs.
Application to the programme will commence on 1 December 2017 and closes on 28 February 2018. All applications will be reviewed and the coordinator will be notified of the outcome via email by 9 March 2018.
- Each student group will be allowed to visit the exhibition at only one of the following date and time:
- 26 April 2018, Thursday, 1pm
- 26 April 2018, Thursday, 2pm
- 27 April 2018, Friday, 1pm
- 27 April 2018, Friday, 2pm
- Each institution will be limited to a maximum of 100 students. Different faculties from the same institution will still be considered as one institution.
- Application must be submitted through the institution. The Organiser will not accept application by individual students.
- The Organiser requests that every student group has a ratio of 10 students to 1 lecturer/staff, failing which, the Organiser will reserve the right not to allow the group entry to the exhibition halls.
- Individual students or groups who present themselves at the entrance without prior application to the Student Educational Visit programme will not be granted entry to the exhibition halls.
- Upon confirmation of application by the Organiser, the total number of students cannot be increased. A change to the date and time of visit is subject to availability and request must be submitted to the Organiser no later than 28 February 2018.
- A list of students’ name, student number and course of study must be submitted to the Organiser by 19 March 2018. Students must be at least 18 years old (as at date of birth) to be allowed entry to the exhibition.
- Student passes are valid only on the day of issuance.
- Each group is to adhere to the assigned visiting date and admission time.
- All students must come in their school uniform or proper business attire as stipulated by the Organiser’s admission requirement.
- Students have to be briefed by the institutions on the code of conduct expected at a trade event. They are not allowed to pester exhibitors at all times for any free gifts or samples. The institution will be held responsible and liable for its student’s behaviour and conduct during the educational visit.