Hi blogger friends!
Food&HotelAsia (FHA) is the preferred choice for industry professionals to access an international showcase of food and hospitality products, equipment and solutions needed to drive business inspiration today and tomorrow. As a food industry enthusiast, FHA2018 is a perfect first-hand opportunity for you to see, taste and touch the most complete showcase of food and hospitality products and equipment. Take the opportunity to also mingle with the region’s leading chefs, hoteliers, restaurant owners, and other industry professionals.
FHA2018 will take place in Singapore from 24 – 27 April across two venues: Singapore Expo and Suntec Singapore.
Here’s why you need to register for your media pass now:
#1 Access to FHA2018 at both Suntec Singapore and Singapore Expo
#2 Generate new ideas at new exciting zones
#3 Complimentary admission to the three-day Conference
#4 Enjoy onsite media facilities
#5 Improve your wine knowledge at ProWine Asia 2018
Top 5 reasons why you should visit FHA
Access to FHA2018 at both Suntec Singapore and Singapore Expo
- Gain all access to the six specialised sectors, FHA International Conference, FHA Culinary Challenge and other competitions as well as associated events. The event will welcome 4,000 exhibitors and 68 international group pavilions from more than 70 countries/regions, across two exhibition venues: Singapore Expo and Suntec Singapore.
- To make your visit a smooth one, complimentary shuttle service between the two venues will be provided throughout the show days! However, our recommendation to you is to dedicate at least one full day at each venue. There’s simply so many activities going on and so much to see! Learn more about FHA2018 and check out our list of exhibitors here!
Generate new ideas at new exciting zones
- Immerse yourself in new and improved specialty zones. Apart from thrilling culinary, coffee, and bakery & and pastry competitions, there is a new Gelato Zone for gelato ingredients and machines, and the first Asian Gelato Cup, where national teams from Asia will compete for the chance to participate at the World Gelato Cup 2020 in Rimini, Italy. Click here to learn more about the whole range of activities and feature areas.
Complimentary admission to the three-day Conference
- Get complimentary admission to panel discussions, masterclasses, site visits and workshops that will be conducted as part of the three-day FHA International Conference. Assembled into 5 main conferences with 8 sub-tracks, get insights and tips on topics from Hotels & Resorts Revenue Management, Food Safety & Supply, Central Kitchen, F&B Operations to Bakery Product Innovation and Development. Click here to learn more about the key topics and speakers line-up.
Enjoy onsite media facilities
- Free Wi-Fi, finger food, high resolution show photos, a working space powered with internet connectivity, and friendly staff in the FHA Media Centre are part of our hospitality for accredited media. Find out what the Media Centre has in store for you.
Improve your wine knowledge at ProWine Asia 2018
- Gain entry to ProWine Asia 2018 (co-located with FHA), the largest wine & spirits trade fair in Southeast Asia. Besides the popular Champagne Lounge, the first-ever running of the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 1 Award course in Wines, Spirits and Sake at a trade fair will be one of the top highlights of this upcoming edition. Learn more about ProWine Asia 2018.