Cost of Exhibiting
Prices stated herein are applicable to all the specialised events of Food&HotelAsia2018 (FHA2018).
Singapore Registered companies will be subjected to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Comes with tiered display shelving, this package is ideal for displaying your small equipment and accessories to their best advantage.
- No matter where your stand is located, the centre, corner and island premium packages are designed to create greater visibility and essentially equipped to facilitate your objectives at FHA2018.
- Leave the work to us and walk into a fully furnished stand with chairs, tables, display shelves and blocks. You will be ready to receive your first customer in no time.
Space Rental + Shell Stand
Rent a space with basic stand structures and walls. It comes complete with carpet, fluorescent lighting and fascia board with your company’s name on it.
Price: SGD705 per sqm*
Space Only Rental
Rent a totally bare space to build your own stand and differentiate from the rest. A well-designed stand will surely attract attention and leave a lasting impression on your potential customers.
Price: SGD640 per sqm#
Individual* and Group exhibitors are entitled to:
- 1 complimentary listing in the Online Show Catalogue.
- 1 complimentary listing in the FHA2018 Show Directory.
- Additional listings are chargeable at SGD250 each.
* Minimum 9 sqm
^ Minimum 15 sqm
# Minimum 18 sqm
Food&HotelAsia2018 (FHA2018) is an Approved International Fair – Mega Trade Fair (AIF-MTF). This is an endorsement by the Singapore Exhibition and Convention Bureau (SECB) attesting to the quality and international appeal of our show. You will be assured of:
- Reaching a significant number of regional and international trade visitors.
- Participating in an event that receives marketing support from the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) through its website, e-newsletters and press releases.
- Being eligible for Double Tax Deduction (DTD) if you are a Singapore-registered company exhibiting in this event and not enjoying any tax relief under the Economic Expansion Incentives Act.
Click here to find out more about AIF/MTF.